Parish Pastoral Council met on October 25, 2022
A summary of the meeting minutes are below:
- Discussion on Eucharistic Revival
- 2022—Diocesan phase—diocesan staff, bishops & priests respond to our Lord’s personal invitation and become equipped to lead the faithful through Eucharistic events.
- 2023—Parish phase—parish is planning a mission....currently offering additional times for Adoration. PPC will continue discuss opportunities to offer Eucharistic encounters.
- 2024—National Phase—one possibility is a large diocesan Mass. More discussions planned. A national Mass is already being planned in Indianapolis.
- Plans to increase our culture of Hospitality—must remember to focus on person in front us.
- One goal is to increase evangelization and communication —additional staff person with marketing background would be helpful
- Updates on current items:
- Gabriel Project—training completed in October / working on a phone line
- Sound system—tweaking the system made some improvement—still evaluating
- Angel Scholarship Fund—$35K earmarked for HT so far– must communicate status to parishioners—keep them informed. A healthy fund will affect our future operations.
- Future Business—discuss a possible volunteer appreciation dinner in late Spring
Next meeting is Tuesday, December 13th