COVID - 19 NEWs and UPDATEs
Please click on the link to read the latest letter from Bishop Malesic regarding the rise in COVID cases and the response from the Diocese.
A few things to know about our return to Holy Trinity on June 5-6.........
- Face Masks are no longer required, but are strongly suggested for those who have not yet received the COVID-19 vaccine or are otherwise vulnerable.
- Social Distancing requirements will be removed.
- The Sign of Peace among the faithful is permitted, but should be exchanged without physical contact between persons who are not of the same household.
- Hymnal and other books will return to the pews.
- Holy Water fonts will be filled.
- Holy Communion.... the distribution of the Precious Blood remains suspended until further notice.... It is highly recommended that one receive Holy Communion in the hand.
- Those who are not feeling well should stay home.
Return to Mass
As we move beyond the worst of the coronavirus pandemic and access to the COVID-19 vaccine has become more widespread, the time has arrived for the good of all the faithful when the general dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation is no longer necessary.