Your participation in the Angel Scholarship Fund strengthens our schools - and our future - in countless ways; and best of all, your thoughtful generosity makes a big difference.
Through the Angel Scholarship Fund, you can now contribute funds that will be used to provide tuition assistance for students to attend our Catholic schools and our own Holy Trinity School, and you will receive a 100% Ohio income tax credit of up to $750 against your 2022 state tax liability. In other words, the state of Ohio allows you to "spend" some of the state income taxes you must pay anyway to provide tuition assistance for students seeking an education in our own Catholic school. The Angel Scholarship Fund is a win-win-win for taxpayer donors, scholarship recipients, and our diocese.
- Directly impacts a family's ability to afford a Catholic education
- Helps provide high quality Catholic education to low-income students
- Can be directed to any Catholic school in the Diocese of Cleveland
- Allows you to choose what your tax dollar supports
Do you have questions about this new fund??? .... we can help you find answers.
Reach out with your questions:
- John Herda, parishioner.... 216-387-3239 ........ [email protected]
- Mark Rowland, CPA, parishioner ...... 440-552-1979 ..... [email protected]
- Holy Trinity Parish Office .................. 440-937-5363 ..... [email protected]
- Cleveland Catholic Community Foundation ...Fred Roberts.. 216-902-1312 ..... or visit their website www.CatholicCommunity.org
For a List of Frequently Asked Questions and their answers, please click here: FAQs
To make an online donation, please click here: Enrollment Form