The Ohio Department of Health has issued a Mask Mandate for the State of Ohio.
· All individuals shall wear facial coverings at all times when in any indoor location that is not a residence [item #7]
· The requirement to wear a facial covering does not apply when an individual is an officiant of a religious service [item 7(m)].
~Mass Invitations have been Issued ~
for Masses on August 1st/2nd
Emails were issued and phone calls were made this week on Thursday, July 30th.
Please understand that the obligation to attend Mass is still lifted. If you are not comfortable returning to Mass at this time, there is no obligation to do so. We will continue to offer a recorded Mass on our website on Sunday mornings.
Watch Sunday Mass
This week Mass is brought to you by the Diocese of Cleveland. The Holy Trinity Mass will be back again next weekend.
Please click on the image to watch the Mass.
Thank you for your continued patience, understanding and prayers. We are all in this together and look forward to the day that we can all safely return to our parish community.
Mini Congregation UPDATE.... July 12, 2020
Thank you to those that have signed up to join our mini-congregations. We have been rotating through the list since the beginning of May and it seems that the process is beginning to settle into somewhat of a pattern. First and foremost "Thank you for your patience!" This process is unprecedented and goes against everything that we know as Church. Our goal is to get you back into our beautiful Church as safely as possible as often as possible all the while trying to assure physical distancing between households. It is a slow but deliberate process.
Here are a few reminders and updates about the process:
- Please fill out the form only once. Your name stays on the list until you request that it be taken off.
- If you have changed your mind and you no longer feel comfortable coming to Mass... it is not a problem, simply let us know. We can delete your name from the list and when you are ready to return, you fill out the questionnaire once again and you are automatically and quickly added back into the rotation. It is very simple.
- If you waited to sign up, and are now ready to come to Church... WE are ready for you whenever you are ready to return. Fill out the mini-congregation questionnaire whenver you are ready to come back to church. Your name automatically gets put back on our list and you will be back into the attendance rotation.
Because the attendance requirement is limited; parishioners can plan on attending Mass on a rotating basis every few weeks. This rotation is the only way we can fit all parishioners, who choose to join us, into the church building while also adhering to the physical distance requirements that are meant to keep us safe. To build the rotation schedule for Mass attendance, we will need to gather some information from those families who choose to attend Mass. Information we will need includes: your name, Mass time you prefer to attend, number of family members who will be attending with you and your contact information (we prefer your email address and would appreciate a phone number too).
While the Masses might not be full, it is a beginning to our return to normal. Of course, our plans/policy will change if we receive other directives from the Bishops of Ohio. Please continue to stay tuned to this website for further and up to date information. We are eager to welcome parishioners back into our beautiful church building, but do have your safety and concern in mind.
Please fill out this form if you would like to participate in a "Mini Congregation" when we begin to re-open our churches.
Mini Congregation RSVP Form
Holy Trinity Parish
33601 Detroit Road
Avon, OH 44011
Monday thru Friday
with limited hours from 9 AM to 2 PM.
If you need to contact us immediately, please email: [email protected]
Please click on the COVID-19 tab at the top of the page.
Critical information and updates will be contained on this page.
WEEKEND LITURGIES HAVE RESUMED... however, only for those on the mini-congregation list.
Saturday Vigil: 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 7:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m. and Noon
Monday - Friday 8:00 am.
Memorial Day , Labor Day & Thanksgiving 9:00 a.m.
Holy Day Liturgies
Vigil: 5:00 p.m.
Holy Day: 8:00 a.m., 12:15 p.m. & 7:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 4 - 4:30 p.m.